Thursday, January 2, 2014

Challenge 125 - Expect the Unexpected! Use something from your stash!

Hello Ai Fans!
Welcome to our first challenge of 2014! We hope you had a great New Years Day and are ready for all the fun 2014 will hold! If you didn't get a chance to see our Top 13 of 2013 cards from yesterday, just click the link!

I'm not sure about you, but I spent a lot of time over the holiday breaks cleaning and organizing. I actually received a big L-shaped desk ask a gift for my craft area! I really wanted to post a picture for you all, but it's still not 100% complete and I try not to show off my messes! ;)

 I haven't had a desk area to work at my house in about 7 months, so I unloaded 3 boxes and 7 tote bags of my stuff! I have been crafting since I was in high school, so you can imagine I have accumulated a lot over the years. To my biggest surprise, how many items I was SO excited about in the stores, that haven't even been touched!

So this is the challenge I pose to you …

Grab those items! Use them for this challenge!

I'm pretty sure letting craft items go unused is the ultimate no-no in the crafting world! [Note: Keeping scraps is good! I encourage it!] Pull out something you've had your eye on. So we can expect the unexpected. Here's some ideas:
Washi Tape
Alphas
Spare Ribbon
Punches
Dies
Embossing Folders
Inks
Paint
Stencils
You name it! Just make sure to name it in your post so we know what you used!

We'll be back next week with some amazing inspiration. But for now, link up so we can see what you're up to!

Here are the challenge rules ...
✻ Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar!
✻ Share the Ai love by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by Wednesday, January 15 at 5:00 p.m. PST to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping!





1 comment:

Mimi said...

Thank you for a great challenge and well done to the DT, the creations are so inspirational :) :) Hugs Mimi xxxxx