Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Whooo wants cake?

Hello Ai Fans, Sherry here and today I am sharing a card that I created with one of my new favorite stamp sets.

Meet Birthday Whoot Set!

(copics used: Y11, Y15, Y19, YR04, YR07, YR09, YR16, YR18, YG03, YG13, YG23, E09, E23, E25, E27, E57, E59, N1, B0000)

To create my card I stenciled the stars on a top fold card that measures 3.75 x 5.5 using a combination of yellow and orange inks. After coloring in the main image with my Copic Markers I fussy cut it out and added some foam adhesive before attaching it off to the side of the circle cut. Attach to the left side of card with it hanging over the edge about one half inch. Next I stamped the sentiment and then cut out each word individually so I could stack them next to the image.

Quick and easy. My favorite kind of card.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting my friends.



<
/div>

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

I super LOVE this sweet card!!!!!!

Karen Day said...

Sherry, this is gorgeous!! I love your starry background, and the colours are so warm & inviting :o)

Cheryl W. said...

I'm star-struck by your card, Sherry! he he Love it!

Kerry said...

Sheryl, this is gorgeous!!! Love the awesome background!!! :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!! LOVING that owl!!!!!!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE that stenciled background, Sherry! And your owl is now on my "must have" list. Love, love, love!!!
hugs, Sharon