Friday, August 11, 2017

Bug Buster by Cheri Burry!

Hi Ai Fans!
Meet the guy that is a hero to many......  Art Impressions "Bug Bluster"! I don't know about you but I like when someone else takes care of the bugs for me!
I created my own background for this card. I was experimenting with my new Distress Oxide inks and some Tim Holtz Woodgrain paper. I blended the Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Inks and am quite pleased with how this turned out! I fussy cut out the image and found those super cute bee stickers in my stash! 

I used the sentiment that came with the "Bug Buster" Stamp set on the inside.
Copics Used:
E000, E00, E11, E13, C1, C4, C7
R24, R27, R29, Y21, Y23, Y26

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Those bees look so real, I would freak out if I got this card. I run like a little baby when they come around me. Awesome card though great job!!

katieo said...

Fabulous background for the fun image

Renee Matarese said...

You should be proud of how this turned out! At first glance I just assumed it was designer paper. Very cool!

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE the background, Cheri!!! And he's so fun!!!

Dot J Freel said...

Such a great card! Those bees are something else!

diane zechman said...

Love all the bees!